Architectural communication Internship
Architects Mikou Studio Paris are looking for an architectural communication intern post graduate to work in Paris, France.
Please note that we need an agreement document from the school or any other insitution ( Leonardo grant ).
The communication intern is responsible for external communication such as web, press relations, corporate branding, year book production, and internal production for strategic development (lecture material, presentations, articles in journals, magazines and newspapers).
Area of Responsibility
The communication intern assists the architects in press related activities and works on office aplication forms for competitions.
- Produce marketing material (lectures, articles, press releases, presentations) that brand Mikou Design Studio architects and our visions and values in the international architectural community
- Proactively identify and evaluate relevant media for Mikou Design Studio
- website maintenance/updating
- awards – managing awards schedule, producing entry materials
- potential jobs: sourcing, research, tenders/competitions
- degree in architecture or a related field (design, aesthetics, culture and communication studies)
- Experience with contemporary Architecture
- Developed skills in graphic design
- Excellent Adobe Suite skills (Photoshop and InDesign, especially)
- Experienced MS Office user (Word, Excel, Powerpoint )
- English or french skills